Auditions for professional Dancers for the 2021-22 season.
Immediate contracts via audition online are avaliable only for male dancers.
Due to the Covid 19 crises we are uncertain when will it be possible to hold our annual open auditions.
We are hoping to be able to offer an open audition for male & female dancers not later than May 2021 depending on the authority’s restrictions, please follow us for updates.
In the meanwhile auditions online are only for male dancers with professional experience.
We are looking for exceptional male dancers, extremely talented with good physique and strong classical ballet and modern technique.
Age: over 22 to 30 Max (No exceptions). Minimum height: 170 CM.
Creative dancer, highly motivated, serious and hardworking attitude, interested in long commitment to the company.
Proven work experience in a professional company for at least two consecutive seasons, recommendation will be required.
The audition will be in two phases:
- Application & Video:
You are required to send a video audition that includes:
- 5 exercises at the barre of classical ballet (plie, round-de- jamb, fondu, adagio, grand battement)
- Adagio center exercise.
- 1 Petit allegro ballet jumps exercise and 1 Grand allegro ballet exercise in the middle.
- Contemporary dance/ repertoire variation of your choice that does not exceed 3 minutes.
– Dress code: unitard / leotard with tights / tights and tight t-shirt or vest, ballet shoes for classical, no extra covers on the body.
The video does not need to be filmed professionally but make sure we can see you’re work well.
For registrations please send [email protected] the following:
- Application form
- A headshot photo must be added to the application form.
- Photo in 1st arabesque wearing short tights.
- Link for viewing your audition via YouTube (with password), OR vimeo, drobox or “we transfer“.
Final date for registration: 1.3.21.
- Private AUDITION by ZOOM for finalists:
For the finalists we will coordinate a private “zoom” live audition.
In this session there will be a ballet class and a repertoire workshop studying a variation from our repertoire.
A final interview with the management will conclude the audition process.
- Mr. Ginz in going to be available for a live zoom chat so you can pop up your questions, ask anything you need to know including information about the company work, the audition, contract etc.
ZOOM live meeting with Tamir Ginz, Tuesday 9.2.21 at 19:00 (GMT+2)
To join this “zoom meeting” please write to us at: [email protected] , we will send you an invitation link by return email.
All questions and inquiries should be referred to the Zoom meeting, we cannot answer personal question sent to us via email by all the applicants.
- Unfortunately due to the crises we cannot hold our open audition at this point. We hope to be able to have our regular annual audition in Israel and Europe opened for female and male dancers in May 2021.The Company will open contracts to female dancers and young male dances in this open audition.
The Zoom meeting is opened to any dancer who is interested in kamea.