Auditions for Male & Female Dancers for the 2023-25 Seasons
Artistic director Tamir Ginz is looking for wonderful dancers to Join Kamea Dance Company's journey of excellence !
Contracts from August 2023.
* Kamea Dance Company is a major company in the Israeli dance scene, holding around 90 performances a year in Israel and abroad.
* Contemporary- modern repertoire by resident choreographer Tamir Ginz and renowned guest choreographers.
* Annual 12 month salary, 2 years commitment required.
– We are looking for exceptional talents with good physique and strong classical ballet and modern technique.
– Creative dancer, highly motivated, serious attitude, commitment to job, devoted employee
- For international dancers we require 3 years of proved professional experience , at least 2 in a recognized company.
This is an “open audition”, No videos are required. No need to prepare any variations.
AUDITION EITHER IN THE NEDERLANDS OR ISRAEL:
International Audition in AMSTERDAM 5-6th March 2023
Kamea will hold its international audition in Amsterdam at: Chasse Dance Studios, Chassestraat 64, 1057 JJ Amsterdam, The Nederlands.
First call (Open Audition): Sunday 5.3.23, 09:30-17:30 – Ballet class and repertoire workshops.
Second call for finalists: Monday 6.3.23, 10:00-18:00- Personal Interviews.
** Cuts will be made throughout the audition stages.
Annual Audition in Israel, Beer Sheva, Kamea Dance Company’s Home: Thursday 9.3.23.
First call (Open Audition): Thursday 9.3.23, 09:30-17:30 – Ballet class and repertoire workshops.
Finalists will be invited for a 2nd call.
Documents needed to be prepared for registration:
- Headshot photo
- Photo in 1st
* Unfortunately we cannot answer personal question sent to us via email by all the applicants.
** Please note we can not offer private auditions due to our busy schedule.