Announced: European Audition for professional Male and Female Dancers for the 2019-21 seasons, Contracts from August 2019.
The annual open audition will be on Sunday, March 3rd 2019, at 9:30 -17:30, At: Chasse Dance Studios, Chasséstraat 64, 1057 JJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
(Call backs for personal interview Monday 4.3.19).
– We are looking for exceptional talents with good phisique and strong classical ballet and modern technique.
– Age: over 20 to 30 Max (No exceptions).
– Creative dancer, highly motivated, serious attitude, commitment to job.
Professional experience in a recognized company is an advantage.
The audition is for contracts for seasons 2019-21, Annual 12 month salary, 2 years commitment required, begining August 2019.
This is an open audition, No videos are required. The first cut will be after the Ballet class. No need to prepare any variations.
Finalists must attend the personal interviews on Monday 4.3.19 from 10:00-18:00 or their candidacy will be pulled back.
REGISTRATION FOR THE AUDITION:
If you are interested in dancing in Kamea Dance Company and decided to attend the audition:
- Download and print the application form , fill it , and insert a headshot photo (right top), scan it and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach a full resume (in “word” format or PDF) .
- Audition Fee: Pre-pay €20 through our ticket purchase
Twise Ticket-site has an additional commission of around €1,5.Please note: IF in the TIXWISE site that you are referred to, the system does not accept your telephone number, you can type the following number: 08-6231521. (We will have your actual number from the registration form).All credit cards are accepted. No returns for cancellation. (At the bottom right corner of the website use Google translator to choose language).
We will confirm your registration at the end of the above process: you will get a final invitation letter via e-mail with all the details and regulations for the day.
Final date for registration: 25.02.2019.
Looking forward to your application!